The Spider is a 5-Channel encoder with four audio/video inputs. Each encoder can independently stream and/or record. The inputs can also be sent to the built-in program encoder that can switch or assemble the inputs into an on-the-fly picture-in-picture output stream and/or recording.
Spider streams in industry standard format, compatible with DEVOS, Arcus, and most 3rd party streaming servers and services. Very flexible encoder settings allow you to tune your settings to your needs. Each of the five encoders also support a secondary stream, providing ABR for bandwidth-challenged and mobile viewers.
The program output encoder streams and/or records your video. Choose input 1 to 4 or one of the several side by side or picture in picture templates. Elegant fade or cut between inputs and templates
In addition to physical HDMI inputs, Spider can receive live IP streams and act as a decoder. You can mix local audio/video inputs with received IP Streams and present them as switched program output.
- 4 HDMI inputs + Program
- Hardware H264 video, Baseline/Main/High at rates up to 64Mbps,
- Audio AAC-LC 32Kbps-384Jbosm 48kHz 16 bit
- 4 HDMI, 3 x 3.5mm audio mini-jack
- 1HDMI Multiview or Program,
- 1 HDMI Program,
- 1 3.5mm audio mini-jack
- 1920×1080 (P60/P50/P30/P25/P24/i60/i50) 1280×720 (P60/P50), 1280×1024 (P60), 1280×960 (P60), 1024×768 (P60), 800×600 (P60), 720X480 (P60/i60), 640×480 (P60), 720×576 (P50/i50),
- Resize Range from 160×120 to 1920×1080 (P60)
- RTMP Push, RTSP UDP/TCP, TS UDP Multicast, HLS
- Web UI, DEVOS control integration
- 2x USB 2.0 for keyboard/mouse option; 1x USB 3.0 for recording storage
- Full View
- Quad View
- Picture by Picture
- Full Screen 1, 2, 3, 4
- 12 VDC/2A;
- 110/220 VAC,