Products > Display > Set Top Box
The Set Top Box is a low-cost live and on-demand video decoder.
It’s ideal for classrooms, boardrooms, command centers, churches, and overflow viewing.
The DiscoverVideo Set Top Box supports an HDMI audio/video output and optional composite video, providing vivid, high definition streaming video viewing on virtually any TV.
When used with the DEVOS server (or any other server) you can simply navigate your content using the included IR remote control to select of surf your live or on-demand content.
The Set Top Box may be used with our Mantis or Spider video encoders to create a simple point-to-point viewing system, ideal for audience overflow and similar applications.
- Display any live or on-demand video
- High quality HD playout
- Easy to deploy, remote configuration available
- Select live TV, Morning Announcement, or other live video
- Better than Roku, as it does not reset every night and only shows your configured content
- Great for point-to-point, room overflow, worship, and other venue applications
- Compatible with most 3rd party video encoders and sources
- Very easy, very familiar IR remote control
- Navigate Video-on-Demand with full Stop/Pause/FF/RW
- Low cost – don’t tie up a PC
- No limit on how many STB’s or channels you may have
- Can be used with Digital Signage when SignStick is used with Scorpion or other live encoder
- Supports exclusive DiscoverVideo Priority Alert – can turn on a TV and show emergency video or text without viewer action
- Compatible with DEVOS, Mantis, Spider, Streamsie, Arcus, and most 3rd party video encoders and sources