Captiva® Razor is a driverless audio/video input device that delivers HD video resolution to your computer via USB 3.0.
Stream and Record
The Captiva® Razor uses a USB connector to interface between your camera/microphone and a laptop or desktop to stream and record. It’s the perfect portable video tool for events, lectures, live or on-demand executive broadcasts, school morning announcements, webinars, and online training.
With Razor and encoding software, like Streamsie® or OBS, you can deliver HD content from any location with an Internet, WiFI or Cellular connection. Just plug in your camera and mic into Razor, connect Razor to your computer, and start streaming and recording.
USB 3.0 Interface
Razor is self-contained and directly powered from the USB 3.0 interface.
USB 3.0 normally does not have enough bandwidth to process HD video, however Razor compresses the video before sending it to your PC, allowing you to use a USB interface. You can easily do a live dual-channel video shoot with small mobile equipment.
- No external power, capture card, or app download required.
- Stream and/or capture HD video via HDMI input, or use the 3.5 mm audio line in for a separate mic.
Economical and Universal
The Razor dongle is inexpensive and economical. Carry a Razor in your pocket and you are prepared to stream and record.
- Fits in your pocket
- No need to install capture cards
- Automatic input type detection
- Simple, automatic operation
- Stream and capture live HD video from your laptop or desktop
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
- USB 3.0 simplicity
- Low power usage
- Works with Streamsie software encoder
- Compatible with third-party encoders and OBS
- Interfaces include:
- HDMI with embedded audio
- 3.5 mm line in audio
- Supports 24×7 operation
Max Input Resolution
- 36.3 x 87.3 x 14 (mm)
- USB3.0 ( SuperSpeed ) UVC
Video RAW Data Format
Video Input Resolution
- All Resolution Below 1920×1200p@60fps
Recording Video Format
- YUY2 ( USB 3.0 )
UVC Video Output Resolution
- HDMI Embedded Audio
- 3.5mm Analog Stereo Audio
AC Audio Output Format
- Stereo / 16-bit / 48000Hz
- Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- MAC OS