Discover Video will be demonstrating its new Scorpion HD video encoder at MassCue 2019. The Scorpion will stream live events from the exhibit hall. In addition, we will be demonstrating automated closed captioning, SMS video messaging, and our Learning Path video course creator.
11 DiscoverVideo streaming products have been nominated for Streaming Media Magazine Reader’s Choice Awards. Voting through October 1, 2019. Winners to be announced at Streaming Media West November 20, 2019
Join us for the Pro AV and Video Streaming FM Valenti Roadshow in May
Discover Video is traveling with F.M. Valenti across the North East to showcase our latest technologies with other top manufacturers in the Pro Audio/Video, Security, and Enterprise Industries.
- May 21 – Four Points Sheraton, Wakefield, MA (9 – 3)
- May 22 – Best Western, North Haven, CT (9 – 3)
- May 23 – Hyatt Regency, New Brunswick, NJ (9 – 4)
There will be tabletop exhibits & live demos all day, with seminars and breakout sessions, and raffles and giveaways Breakfast and lunch will be served.
Video In A Box Is HERE!
Discover Video is excited to announce the launch of its new multi-channel HD live encoder, Spider.
Spider was designed for streaming and recording events, lectures and training sessions. It combines audio/video switching and processing with multiple high definition H264 streaming encoders in a compact appliance. Spider can deliver up to 10 HD video streams to the Discover Video Arcus CDN, DEVOS Enterprise Platform, YouTube, Facebook, and third party streaming services.
Join DiscoverVideo and our newest partner Wyebot on November 13, 2018, for a webinar on the best practices of video deployment.
- Optimizing network connectivity
- Using the network to deliver live and on-demand HD video to classrooms and personal devices
- Network Pitfalls to avoid when delivering video content
- Pros and cons of using Unicast vs Multicast
On a day-to-day basis, you and your customers just want a WiFi network you can count on. By combining a best-of-breed WiFi sensor and patented software solution, Wyebot keeps enterprises reliably connected, every day.
Discover Video has five products nominated for the 2018 Streaming Media Reader’s Choice Awards:
- Best Education Video Platform – DEVOS
- Best Enterprise Video Platform – DEVOS
- Best Live Streaming Video Platform – DV Express
- Best Small/Medium Business Video Platform – DEVOS Stinger
- Best Webcasting/Presentation Solution (On-Prem) – DEVOS
Thanks for Voting for Discover Video!
WALLINGFORD, CT – August 9, 2018
Discover Video today announced its new partnership with video data solutions leader, cielo24, for video captioning and metadata services. Discover Video (DEVOS) customers will now have the ability to automatically add captions to any media on the award-winning DEVOS enterprise video platform. With a simple click, DEVOS customers can enable accurate captions and rich metadata enhanced search capabilities that meet federal accessibility regulations. Read more