Discover Video will be exhibiting at the Future Education Technology Conference in Orlando. We will be demonstrating the new DEVOS 4.8 features in booth 931:
- Video Priority Alerts to TVs, computers, and mobile devices
- Low delay live video for interactive applications
- Spider 4 channel encoder with built in switcher
- Enhanced Digital Signage via the popular Discover Video SignStick
- IP Multicast video option for live video
- Panic button integration with emergency alerts
- Seamless connections with YouTube and Vimeo
If you are attending FETC, stop by booth 931 for short demo of the new DEVOS features and Spider
Join DiscoverVideo and our newest partner Wyebot on November 13, 2018, for a webinar on the best practices of video deployment.
- Optimizing network connectivity
- Using the network to deliver live and on-demand HD video to classrooms and personal devices
- Network Pitfalls to avoid when delivering video content
- Pros and cons of using Unicast vs Multicast
On a day-to-day basis, you and your customers just want a WiFi network you can count on. By combining a best-of-breed WiFi sensor and patented software solution, Wyebot keeps enterprises reliably connected, every day.
DiscoverVideo will demonstrating its new DEVOS features for K12 education at MassCue 2018 (booth 405). The new features include:
- Automatic Closed Captioning of any video asset in the DEVOS server
- 360 Live and Recorded video – 4K resolution
- SMS text/video messaging for events and emergencies
- Learning Path video courses with quizzes and reports
- Digital Signage Signstick for video and image messaging to TVs
- DEVOS cloud system for small to large school districts
- Extensive reporting system tracking all users (students – teachers)
- IPTV Program Guide and Set Top Box for TV viewing
Make sure to stop by the booth or visit one our reseller partners at Gillette Stadium.
Discover Video has five products nominated for the 2018 Streaming Media Reader’s Choice Awards:
Best Education Video Platform – DEVOS
Best Enterprise Video Platform – DEVOS
Best Live Streaming Video Platform – DV Express
Best Small/Medium Business Video Platform – DEVOS Stinger
Best Webcasting/Presentation Solution (On-Prem) – DEVOS
Vote for Discover Video: http://www.streamingmedia.com/readerschoice/2018/Vote.aspx
Learn how to caption any video for education and training
Wednesday, August 22nd at 1pm EDT, 10am PDT.
Join Discover Video and cielo24 for this exciting Captioning webinar to learn:
- How simple it is to add closed captions automatically to any video in DEVOS
- How to search for keywords in captions and index your video
- How the DEVOS and cielo24 captions meet ADA and Section 504 regulations
- How to get high accuracy in your captions and utilize the captions for e-learning
This webinar will be recorded and a link will be sent to all registrants after the live event.
Discover Video today announced its new partnership with video data solutions leader, cielo24, for video captioning and metadata services. Discover Video (DEVOS) customers will now have the ability to automatically add captions to any media on the award-winning DEVOS enterprise video platform. With a simple click, DEVOS customers can enable accurate captions and rich metadata enhanced search capabilities that meet federal accessibility regulations.
One very exciting feature of the new partnership is the ability for DEVOS users to add video captioning and metadata during live webcasts, or directly through the cielo24 partner platform for recorded videos. The resulting video metadata (words or phrases) can easily be searched within customer’s DEVOS streaming system. The captioning and metadata is 99% accurate providing an ideal solution for education and training. In addition, key events such as corporate and government meetings can also be captioned to enhance the viewing experience.
“cielo24’s video captioning and metadata capabilities are ideal for our government, corporate, and education customers,” said Rich Mavrogeanes, Discover Video’s CEO. “The new cielo24 partnership permits our current and future customers to provide a great communications service to their viewers while meeting key compliance regulations.”
“We are excited to support Discover Video’s launch of cielo24 metadata and captioning services to power video discovery, engagement, reach and compliance,” said cielo24 CEO Brian PlackisCheng. “In addition to extending video access to the hearing impaired and second language learners, timed metadata provides rich video search and interaction, helping teaching organizations and students get the most out of online video education.”