Join DiscoverVideo and our newest partner Wyebot on November 13, 2018, for a webinar on the best practices of video deployment.
- Optimizing network connectivity
- Using the network to deliver live and on-demand HD video to classrooms and personal devices
- Network Pitfalls to avoid when delivering video content
- Pros and cons of using Unicast vs Multicast
On a day-to-day basis, you and your customers just want a WiFi network you can count on. By combining a best-of-breed WiFi sensor and patented software solution, Wyebot keeps enterprises reliably connected, every day.
DiscoverVideo will demonstrating its new DEVOS features for K12 education at MassCue 2018 (booth 405). The new features include:
- Automatic Closed Captioning of any video asset in the DEVOS server
- 360 Live and Recorded video – 4K resolution
- SMS text/video messaging for events and emergencies
- Learning Path video courses with quizzes and reports
- Digital Signage Signstick for video and image messaging to TVs
- DEVOS cloud system for small to large school districts
- Extensive reporting system tracking all users (students – teachers)
- IPTV Program Guide and Set Top Box for TV viewing
Make sure to stop by the booth or visit one our reseller partners at Gillette Stadium.
Discover Video has five products nominated for the 2018 Streaming Media Reader’s Choice Awards:
Best Education Video Platform – DEVOS
Best Enterprise Video Platform – DEVOS
Best Live Streaming Video Platform – DV Express
Best Small/Medium Business Video Platform – DEVOS Stinger
Best Webcasting/Presentation Solution (On-Prem) – DEVOS
Vote for Discover Video: http://www.streamingmedia.com/readerschoice/2018/Vote.aspx
Learn how to caption any video for education and training
Wednesday, August 22nd at 1pm EDT, 10am PDT.
Join Discover Video and cielo24 for this exciting Captioning webinar to learn:
- How simple it is to add closed captions automatically to any video in DEVOS
- How to search for keywords in captions and index your video
- How the DEVOS and cielo24 captions meet ADA and Section 504 regulations
- How to get high accuracy in your captions and utilize the captions for e-learning
This webinar will be recorded and a link will be sent to all registrants after the live event.
May 29, 2018, Wallingford CT — Discover Video today announced its new live 360 video system for streaming and recording events, lectures and training sessions. The system allows any organization to deliver live 360 4K video to viewers on computers and mobile devices. It includes a revolutionary new Insta360 camera and the award winning DEVOS enterprise video platform.
The Live 360 Video system is ideal for delivering dynamic live and on-demand video from educational institutions, businesses, healthcare organizations, government, and special events anywhere. The new 360 camera includes six 8K cameras with automatic stitching to produce a full 4K 360 capture. Each viewer can customize their view by using a mouse or just swiping on a smartphone or tablet. With the DEVOS platform the live 360 video can be easily delivered securely within the organization or on the public Internet for public viewing.
“We are proud to be the first full system provider for 360 Video systems, and it opens up so many new applications for organizations” said Rich Mavrogeanes, Discover Video’s CEO. “It is a much desired solution for focus groups, clinical skills assessment, lecture and classroom capture, and much more.”
360 Live Streaming Features:
- Six 8K cameras in one mobile unit for recording or live streaming
- Integrated with the DEVOS on-premises or cloud based video distribution system
- Automatic publishing with secure, authenticated delivery
- Remote control and scheduling of live or recorded streams
- Full 360 HD video to computers and mobile devices
- Customized viewer control
The new Insta360 camera is priced at $3499.00 and is available now.
About Discover Video, LLC
Discover Video is a leading software, hardware, and services provider that empowers customers with the ability to broadcast and deliver live and on-demand video, presentations, and digital signage to employees, students, or the general public. We focus on the enterprise where network citizenship and security are crucial. We support all five screens and we provide a complete ecosystem. Our customers include educational institutions, schools, corporations, and local, state, and federal governments.