With the DEVOS Platform you can create and share PowerPoint presentations with live video. Just upload a PowerPoint file, create a live presentation with a few clicks, and your audience can view and interact with your synchronized presentation.
Create & Distribute Webinars & Webcasts with One Click
Create and distribute live and recorded webinars and webcasts with the Discover Video DEVOS platform. DEVOS is one part viewing portal, one part streaming server, and one part media management system. Publish your videos on the web and share them with viewers anywhere and at any time. Live and recorded presentations are viewable on any computer, TV, or mobile device.
Key Presentation Features:
- Send out invitations and track who has accepted and who is watching
- Allow viewers to choose to watch the presenter, the slide, or both at the same time
- Enable live audience chat on-the-fly
- Take live audience questions without making the question visible to other participants
- Conduct live audience polls and see immediate results
- Create a presentation from a new or existing video on demand, including a YouTube video
- Add slides to any video
- Record your live presentation and make it available to everyone or select groups for on-demand viewing
- Determine how long the presentation will be accessible via DEVOS
- Create password protection for presentations
Preserve Your Security
Preserve the security of your webinars with the DEVOS privacy settings. Protect webinars with passwords, require individual user logins prior to viewing content, and utilize conditional access to influence how users interact with your content, all through an easy to use one-click interface. You can choose how and where viewers can access your content with integrated one-click privacy settings.