Video Streaming Solutions for K-12
Schools all over the world are turning towards video as a teaching tool. This is because video helps students retain information by providing them immersive experience. Video also provides teacher’s the ability to create and deliver their own high quality content that can be watched by students in the class and at home; allowing the teacher to focus more on students’ individual needs.
Discover Video provides a wide variety of video streaming technology for educational institutions. They range from flipped classrooms and distance learning equipment and services to live and on-demand video distribution systems. We strive to provide easy to use systems that can be utilized by educators and students facilitating the learning process.
Schools use Discover Video solutions for more than just as a teaching tool; they are used for communicating to the school, to the public, and to help keep children and staff safe.
Discover Video Applications for Education:
- Virtual Classroom: Live and on-demand streaming to remote students
- Lecture Capture: Teachers record their lessons and make them available to students on-demand
- Morning Announcements: Student and faculty produced announcement that can be delivered school-wide
- Priority Alert: Deliver warnings and special instructions to teachers, staff, students, and visitors during an emergency
- Event Broadcasts: Broadcast graduations, sporting events, and more to viewers on the Internet
- IPTV: Deliver educational and news TV channels to the classroom
- Media Management: Convert DVDs and VHS tapes to digital video for distribution to classrooms over computer networks on demand
- Professional Development: Store and deliver new curriculum to teachers for viewing on iPads, iPhones, computers
- Curate Online Content: Leverage free educational multimedia material located on YouTube, iTunes, and other web portals
- Click here to download the K-12 Education Sheet (PDF).
The Discover Video Difference
- We provide feature-rich and cost-effective solutions
- We offer flexibility in our products and services to meet customer needs
- Discover Video’s staff has over 30 years experience in video communications
- Discover Video products are designed to industry standards making them compatible with third-party products and solutions
- We are active in the K-12 community (we participate in local and national education associations)
- Our education solutions are software and cloud based making them easily upgradeable to meet current and future education standards