Video Streaming Solutions for Higher Education
Looking for ways to engage students and maintain their focus and interest against the backdrop of a continually changing curriculum and rising standards is a bigger challenge than ever for educators. Video helps teachers deliver instructions to complement a student’s learning modality. Video provides a nearly unlimited variety of content to be used for comprehensible input. Teachers will be able to create more powerful lessons and students will become critical thinkers.
Discover Video provides a wide variety of video streaming technology for educational institutions. They range from distance learning equipment and services to live and on-demand video distribution systems. We strive to provide easy to use systems that can be utilized by educators and students facilitating the learning process.
Discover Video Applications for Higher Education:
- Virtual Classroom: Live and on-demand streaming to remote students
- Lecture Capture: Teachers record their lessons and make them available to students on-demand
- Event Broadcasts: Broadcast graduations, sporting events, and more to viewers on the Internet
- Priority Alert: Deliver warnings and special instructions to teachers, staff, students, and visitors during an emergency
- Blended Learning: Use web based educational videos to supplement in class education
- Digital Signage: Display school information such as sports schedules, key events, and school video on large TV monitors throughout the campus
- Click here to download the Higher Education Application Sheet (PDF).
The Discover Video Difference
- We provide feature-rich and cost-effective solutions
- We offer flexibility in our products and services to meet customer needs
- Discover Video’s staff has over 30 years experience in video communications
- Discover Video products are designed to industry standards making them compatible with third-party products and solutions
Discover Video’s Higher Ed Customers: